So long Christmas

So long Christmas, see you next time in the Caribbean

Christmas holiday is starting to come to an end. I have been working pretty much all the time since I got home from my studies in Germany. But I will not complain, the work is pleasant and very well needed to finance our sailing adventure. Next week I will go back to my apartment in Gothenburg and then a new intense semester will start containing my bachelor thesis, but first and foremost, the countdown of our departure. Before the real semester starts, I hope to have time for some navigational studies, I would like to have a Yacht Master Diploma before we are heading out to sea.

Today we have been updating the homepage and trying to make it as user friendly as possible, trickier than expected, but we managed at last (yeah, it is 01.15 am local time) to create a layout that hopefully will last a while. /First Mate Ivansson

Posted in |

0 comments: