Chistmas holidays

I had hoped to be well into the gearing by now but a lot of things came in between. I moved from Gothenburg when my job finished, so I am back at my parents, a lot closer to the yacht at least. Since I no longer have a steady job I have to grab every opportunity to earn some money which led to me working a lot at my dad's company this Christmas. If you have followed this homepage/blog you have seen the appearance change during the holidays. It took a while to figure out how it would be easiest handled, I hope this is it. This blog can be updated by email which is perfect for us while at sea. We can't afford using the Internet over the satellite phone but we will be able to send and receive emails.

Therefore today was the first yacht day in a long time. We took out the cabin sole to make it easier to check the keel bolts. The B31 has 23 keel bolts so it is a secure construction, unfortunately they didn't use stainless steel washers so we have decided to remove the plastic binding and exchange them. / Captain Ingerup

Posted in |

0 comments: